Little Buddies Summer School 2020
Group 1: July 3 (Friday) - July 31 (Friday) -9 classes
Group 2: August 4 (Tuesday) - August 28 (Friday)- 8 classes
Day: Tuesday and Friday
Time: 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Cost: $980 (8 classes)
This summer school program is for children who are working on school readiness which is suitable for students who have been having one-to-one behaviour intervention and have built some listening and imitation skills. Students will learn to interact with peers, play group games with others and participate in school activities such as circle time and snack time. This summer school program is designed and facilitated by certified BCBA, Sally Yim and supported by a Jr. Behaviour Consultant, Phyllis Yip and an experienced behaviour interventionist.
Students who require one-to-one support are welcome to bring a BI with them. Please note that the cost of this program does not include one-to-one support.
This group will consist of a minimum of 4 children and a maximum of 8 children.
*Due to limited space available, please register your child early to secure a spot!
In these sessions, children will learn to:
• Follow classroom routines
• Take turns, share and work cooperatively with peers
• Take part in pretend play
• Follow directions, group instructions, understand rules and respect authority
• Adopt to transitions in a positive manner
• Play group games
* To REGISTER, please contact us (online registration is available).
* Registration deadline is June 24th, 2019
* The program fee must be paid in full no later than June 30th, 2019.
* This program fee is non-refundable.